The New Orleans Privateers (1-7) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they visit the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-7) as 7.5-point underdogs at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Farris Center. The matchup has an over/under of 152.
Central Arkansas vs New Orleans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Central Arkansas and New Orleans
Central Arkansas and New Orleans Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen leads the Sugar Bears in scoring, putting up 15.6 points per game.
- Eddy Kayouloud paces Central Arkansas with 5.1 rebounds per game and Deandre Jones leads the team with 4.1 assists per outing.
- The Sugar Bears are led by Jones from long distance. He makes 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- The Sugar Bears steals leader is Jones, who averages 1.6 per game. Churchill Bounds leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a contest.
New Orleans Leaders
- Troy Green outpaced his teammates on the Privateers scoring front by putting up 16.2 points per game. He adds 5.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game this season.
- When it comes to New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Damion Rosser with 6.2 rebounds per game and Lamont Berzat with 3.1 assists per game.
- The Privateers are paced by Berzat from long distance -- he makes 1.2 shots from downtown per game.
- The Privateers leaders in steals and blocks are Green (1.3 steals per game) and LaDarius Marshall (0.6 blocks per game).
Central Arkansas vs New Orleans: Last 3 Meetings
The Sugar Bears have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Privateers. In those matchups with the Sugar Bears, the Privateers have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Central Arkansas vs New Orleans (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Central Arkansas has combined with its opponents to score over Wednesday's total, 152, in 50% of its eight games this season.
In 0% of New Orleans games this season (0/8), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday's over/under of 152.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 134.3, is 17.7 points fewer than Wednesday's over/under.
This contest's over/under is 0.7 points lower than the 152.7 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
The average total in Sugar Bears games this season is 148.4, 3.6 points fewer than Wednesday's total of 152 .
In 2020-21, games involving the Privateers have averaged a total of 138.6 points, 13.4 fewer than this game's set over/under.