The New Orleans Privateers (0-3) are 2-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (1-0) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020 at Swisher Gymnasium. The contest airs at 2:30 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 66.
Campbell vs New Orleans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Cedric Henderson Jr. contributed 12.4 points per game last season and added 4.5 rebounds a contest.
- Jordan Whitfield dished out 2.4 assists per game.
- Whitfield was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.3 per game.
- Whitfield swiped 0.8 steals per game. Joshua Lusane collected 0.7 blocks an outing.
New Orleans Leaders
- Damion Rosser leads the team in both scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- The New Orleans leader in assists is Lamont Berzat with 3.7 assists per game.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Berzat knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Privateers.
- New Orleans' Berzat has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.0 per game and Ladarius Marshall is first in blocks with 0.7 per game.
- Last year, the 68.7 points per game the Fighting Camels put up were 8.7 fewer points than the Privateers gave up (77.4).
- Campbell finished with a record of 1-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall last season when scoring more than 77.4 points.
- New Orleans had a 7-11 record against the spread and a 5-19 record overall last season when allowing more than 68.7 points.
- The Privateers put up an average of 75.4 points per game last year, 8.8 more points than the 66.6 the Fighting Camels allowed to opponents.
- New Orleans put together a 6-0 ATS record and a 9-14 overall record last season in games it scored more than 66.6 points.
- Campbell went 0-6 against the spread and 0-8 overall last season when it allowed more than 75.4 points.
- The Fighting Camels put up a total of 65 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.1 per game), while the Privateers were out-scored by opponents on average last year (by 61 total points, -2 per game).
- The Fighting Camels and the Privateers grabbed rebounds at the same rate last season (28.3 boards per game).
- The Fighting Camels averaged 6.3 offensive boards per game, -1.9 rebounds fewer than the Privateers.
- When the Privateers grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Fighting Camels were 10-5.
- Both squads struggled to gain an advantage on the glass last season. Campbell recorded an average rebounding margin of -2.5 rebounds per game, and New Orleans averaged a margin of -2.9 rebounds.