The Campbell Fighting Camels (4-3) will look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Longwood Lancers (2-7) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Willett Hall as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 134.5 in the matchup.
Campbell vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Campbell and Longwood
Campbell and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Cedric Henderson Jr. leads the Fighting Camels in points and rebounds. He puts up 14.2 points per game while also adding 4.2 rebounds.
- Jesus Carralero paces the team with 3.8 assists per game.
- The 1.6 three-pointers Jordan Whitfield hits per game are a team-high mark for the Fighting Camels.
- Henderson racks up 1.3 steals and 1.2 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
- Justin Hill is number one on the Lancers leaderboard in both rebounds (5.1 per game) and assists (3.8 per game).
- Juan Munoz has outperformed his Longwood teammates in scoring, putting up 12.2 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Munoz is tops from three-point range for the Lancers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Nobody on Longwood grabs more steals than Munoz (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Zac Watson (0.7 per game).
Campbell vs Longwood: Last 2 Meetings
The Fighting Camels and the Lancers have split their last two matchups 1-1. In those matchups with the Lancers, the Fighting Camels have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Campbell vs Longwood (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Campbell games this season, the total went over Saturday's over/under five times (71.4%).
Four Longwood games this season featured a total above Saturday's set total of 134.5 (44.4%).
Saturday's total is 8.4 points lower than the two team's combined 142.9 points per game average.
This contest's over/under is 8.7 points under the 143.2 these two squads combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
Fighting Camels games this season feature an average total of 147.9 points, a number 13.4 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Lancers have averaged a total of 138.2 points, 3.7 more than the set total in this contest.