The Campbell Fighting Camels (5-3) hit the road in Big South action against the Longwood Lancers (2-8) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The Fighting Camels are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 133.
Campbell vs Longwood Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Campbell and Longwood
Campbell and Longwood Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Fighting Camels rebounds and assists leader is Jesus Carralero. He averages 4.1 rebounds and racks up 3.7 assists per game.
- Campbell's scoring leader is Cedric Henderson Jr., who puts up 14.6 points per game.
- Jordan Whitfield averages 1.7 made threes per game to lead the Fighting Camels.
- Henderson leads Campbell in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.1 blocks and 1.3 steals per game.
- Justin Hill has the top spot on the Lancers rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 5.4 rebounds per game and 3.7 assists per game.
- Juan Munoz scores 12.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Lancers scoring leaderboard.
- Munoz is tops from three-point range for the Lancers, knocking down 2.0 threes per game.
- Longwood's Munoz has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.2 per game and Zac Watson is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Campbell vs Longwood: Last 3 Meetings
Campbell leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Longwood. The Fighting Camels have covered the spread more often than not against the Lancers, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Campbell vs Longwood (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Campbell games this season, the total went over Sunday's over/under five times (62.5%).
In 50% of Longwood games this season (5/10), the total points scored was more than Sunday's over/under of 133.
The two teams combine to score 140.5 points per game, 7.5 more than the over/under in this contest.
The 140.7 points per game these two squads have surrendered to opponents this season are 7.7 more than the 133 over/under in this contest.
Fighting Camels games this season feature an average total of 144.6 points, a number 11.6 points higher than Sunday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Lancers have averaged a total of 136.6 points, 3.6 more than the set over/under in this contest.