The California Golden Bears (5-6) are just 3-point underdogs as they look to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (8-1) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Haas Pavilion. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under of 128.
Washington State vs Cal Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Washington State and Cal
Washington State and Cal Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Washington State Leaders
- The Cougars points and assists leader is Isaac Bonton. He scores 17.1 points per game and contributes 3.5 assists.
- Washington State is led in rebounds by Efe Abogidi's 9.0 per game.
- Andrej Jakimovski is the top three-point shooter for the Cougars, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Washington State's steals leader is Bonton, who collects 1.6 per game. Abogidi leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks a game.
- Matt Bradley owns the Golden Bears top spot in scoring with 17.8 points per game and also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Cal leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Kelly with 6.3 rebounds per game and Joel Brown with 3.7 assists per game.
- The Golden Bears are paced by Makale Foreman from long distance -- he knocks down 2.3 shots from downtown per game.
- Cal's Brown has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Grant Anticevich is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
Washington State vs Cal: Last 2 Meetings
Cal earned victory in both of its matchups with Washington State. The Golden Bears have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Cougars.
Washington State vs Cal (Last 2 Games)
- The Cougars average just 2.3 more points per game (70.2) than the Golden Bears give up (67.9).
- Washington State has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-1 record overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
- Cal is 0-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall when giving up more than 70.2 points.
- The Golden Bears put up an average of 68.3 points per game, 7.5 more points than the 60.8 the Cougars allow.
- When it scores more than 60.8 points, Cal is 2-0 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- Washington State has an ATS record of 1-0 and a 0-1 record overall when its opponents score more than 68.3 points.
- The Cougars have scored a total of 85 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 9.4 per game), and the Golden Bears have out-scored opponents by only four points on the season (0.4 more per game).
- The Cougars average 43.1 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Golden Bears by 9.4 boards per contest.
- Washington State is 2-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Cal is 1-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Cougars average 11.1 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Golden Bears by 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- When the Cougars grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Golden Bears are 2-3.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Washington State records an average rebounding margin of +4.5 rebounds per game. Cal averages a margin of +1.8 rebounds.