The California Golden Bears (5-7) bring a three-game losing streak into a home matchup with the Washington Huskies (1-8), losers of five straight. The Huskies are underdogs by only 2.5 points in the contest, which tips at 3:00 PM ET (on PACN) on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The matchup's over/under is set at 135.5.
Cal vs Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cal and Washington
Cal and Washington Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Golden Bears scoring leader is Matt Bradley, who puts up 17.8 points per game.
- Andre Kelly paces Cal with 6.2 rebounds per game and Joel Brown leads the team with 3.8 assists per matchup.
- Makale Foreman paces the Golden Bears with a team-high 2.2 made three-pointers per game.
- The Golden Bears steals leader is Brown, who collects 1.8 per game. Grant Anticevich leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks an outing.
- Quade Green holds the top spot on the Huskies scoring and assist lists, putting up 15.4 points and 3.1 assists per game.
- Nate Roberts collects all of the boards and is the Washington leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.4 per game.
- Green hits 1.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Huskies.
- Nobody on Washington grabs more steals than Green (1.7 per game) or blocks more shots than Hameir Wright (1.0 per game).
Cal vs Washington: Last 2 Meetings
Cal and Washington have split their last two matchups 1-1. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the series tied at 0-0 ATS.
Cal vs Washington (Last 2 Games)
- The 67.6 points per game the Golden Bears record are 6.1 fewer points than the Huskies give up (73.7).
- Cal is 2-0 overall and 1-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- Washington has a 0-6 record against the spread and a 0-6 record overall when giving up more than 67.6 points.
- The Huskies average 6.5 fewer points per game (61.7) than the Golden Bears allow their opponents to score (68.2).
- Washington has compiled a 1-3 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
- Cal has an ATS record of 1-7 and a 2-7 record overall when its opponents score more than 61.7 points.
- The Golden Bears have been out-scored by seven points this season (0.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 108 more points on the year (12 per game).
- The Golden Bears and the Huskies are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 33 and 32.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Cal is 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Washington is 0-7 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Golden Bears average 7.4 offensive boards per game, -2.2 rebounds fewer than the Huskies.
- The Huskies are 1-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Golden Bears are 2-4 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Cal records an average rebounding margin of +0.5 rebounds per game, and Washington averages a margin of -10 rebounds.