The Seattle U Redhawks (5-3) are heavy underdogs (by 12.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (4-4) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 127.
Cal vs Seattle U Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Cal and Seattle U
Cal and Seattle U Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Matt Bradley leads the Golden Bears in scoring, averaging 19.4 points per game.
- Joel Brown leads Cal with 4.7 assists a game and Andre Kelly paces the squad with 5.8 rebounds per outing.
- Ryan Betley hits a team-high 2.5 three-pointers per game for the Golden Bears.
- Brown leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Grant Anticevich collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Cal.
Seattle U Leaders
- Riley Grigsby owns the Redhawks top spot in scoring with 17.4 points per game and also tacks on 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 assists per contest.
- The Seattle U leaders in rebounds and assists are Emeka Udenyi (6.8 rebounds per game) and Darrion Trammell (5.2 assists per game).
- The 2.1 three-pointers Grigsby makes per game are a team-high mark for the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks leaders in steals and blocks are Trammell (1.7 steals per game) and Kobe Williamson (1.2 blocks per game).
- The Golden Bears average just 4.8 more points per game (68.5) than the Redhawks give up (63.7).
- Cal has a 3-0 record overall and a 2-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 63.7 points.
- Seattle U is 2-2 against the spread and 2-3 overall when giving up more than 68.5 points.
- The Redhawks score an average of 69.3 points per game, just 3.4 more points than the 65.9 the Golden Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.9 points, Seattle U is 2-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Cal is 1-3 against the spread and 1-4 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 69.3 points.
- The Golden Bears have totaled 21 more points than their opponents this season (2.6 per game on average), and the Redhawks have scored 51 more points than their opponents (5.6 per game).
- The Golden Bears and the Redhawks rebound at around the same clip, with the teams averaging and 35.2 and 33.3 boards per game, respectively.
- Cal is 2-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Seattle U is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Golden Bears average 7.9 offensive rebounds per game, -2.2 rebounds less than the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Golden Bears are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- The Golden Bears find nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +3.3 rebounds per game, and the Redhawks struggle in comparison, averaging a margin of -2.6.