The Georgetown Hoyas (3-6) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to take on the Butler Bulldogs (2-5) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Hinkle Fieldhouse as 4.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup's over/under is 138.
Butler vs Georgetown Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Butler and Georgetown
Butler and Georgetown Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jair Bolden leads the Bulldogs scoring 13.6 points per game.
- Bryce Nze paces Butler with 7.0 rebounds a game and Myles Tate leads the team with 3.0 assists per contest.
- The Bulldogs are paced by Bolden from beyond the arc -- he connects on 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Tate leads the team with 0.9 steals per game. Nze collects 0.9 blocks an outing to pace Butler.
- The Hoyas leader in scoring is Jahvon Blair with 19.0 points per game. He also adds 4.2 rebounds per game and 3.3 assists per game.
- The Hoyas leaders in rebounds and assists are Jamorko Pickett (8.4 rebounds per game) and Jalen Harris (5.2 assists per game).
- Blair leads the Hoyas in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Georgetown grabs more steals than Don Carey (1.0 per game) or blocks more shots than Qudus Wahab (2.7 per game).
Butler vs Georgetown: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Butler and Georgetown is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. In those games against the Hoyas, the Bulldogs have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Butler vs Georgetown (Last 2 Games)
- The 64.3 points per game the Bulldogs average are 10.6 fewer points than the Hoyas allow (74.9).
- Butler is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when scoring more than 74.9 points.
- Georgetown is 1-5 overall and 0-5 against the spread in games when it allows more than 64.3 points.
- The Hoyas score just three more points per game (73.6) than the Bulldogs give up (70.6).
- Georgetown has gone 2-3 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Butler has a 0-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2 in games when its opponents score more than 73.6 points.
- The Bulldogs have been out-scored by 44 points this season (6.3 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hoyas have out-scored them by just 12 more points on the year (1.3 per game).
- The Bulldogs average 30.3 rebounds per game, -12.5 boards per contest fewer than the Hoyas.
- When Georgetown earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Butler is 0-4.
- The Bulldogs average 8.3 offensive boards per game, -3 rebounds fewer than the Hoyas.
- When the Hoyas grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-3 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Bulldogs are 0-2.
- Butler records an average rebounding margin of -0.1 rebounds per game, and Georgetown averages a margin of +5.1 rebounds.