The Buffalo Bulls (4-3) hit the road in MAC play against the Western Michigan Broncos (2-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is set at 145 for the matchup.
Buffalo vs Western Michigan Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Buffalo and Western Michigan
Buffalo and Western Michigan Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jeenathan Williams leads the Bulls in scoring, putting up 19.0 points per game.
- Jayvon Graves leads the team with 4.1 assists a game and Josh Mballa paces the squad with 9.0 rebounds per contest.
- Keishawn Brewton connects on 2.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bulls.
- Graves leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Brock Bertram collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace Buffalo.
Western Michigan Leaders
- The Broncos go-to guy, B. Artis White, leads the team in both scoring (15.1 points per game) and assists (2.7 assists per game).
- Greg Lee collects all of the boards and is the Western Michigan leader in rebounds, grabbing 7.2 per game.
- The 2.2 three-pointers Artis White knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Broncos.
- One Western Michigan player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Patrick Emilien averages 1.0 steal per game and 1.2 blocks per game.
Buffalo vs Western Michigan: Last 2 Meetings
The Bulls are 2-0 against the Broncos over the last two meetings between the two teams. In those matchups with the Broncos, the Bulls have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Buffalo vs Western Michigan (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Buffalo games this season, the total topped Tuesday's over/under six times (85.7%).
Zero Western Michigan games this season featured a total above Tuesday's set total of 145 (0)%).
Tuesday's over/under is 0.2 points higher than the combined 144.8 PPG average of the two teams.
This contest's over/under is 2.5 points above the 142.5 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
The average total in Bulls games this season is 158.6, 13.6 points more than Tuesday's over/under of 145.
The 128.7 PPG average total in Broncos games this season is 16.3 points fewer than this game's over/under.