The Buffalo Bulls (3-3) host the Ball State Cardinals (3-3) as 6-point favorites after Josh Mballa put up 27 points in the Bulls 107-96 loss to Syracuse. The matchup is at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The point total is set at 152 for the matchup.
Buffalo vs Ball State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Buffalo and Ball State
Buffalo and Ball State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bulls points and rebounds leader is Jeenathan Williams. He averages 19.8 points per game and pulls down 8.3 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Jayvon Graves' 4.2 per game.
- Keishawn Brewton is the top three-point shooter for the Bulls, hitting 2.0 per game.
- Graves leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Brock Bertram collects 2.0 blocks a game to pace Buffalo.
Ball State Leaders
- The Cardinals leader in scoring is K.J. Walton with 17.8 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- The Cardinals leaders in rebounds and assists are Miryne Thomas (5.9 rebounds per game) and Ishmael El-Amin (4.0 assists per game).
- El-Amin paces the Cardinals with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Nobody on Ball State grabs more steals than Walton (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Blake Huggins (0.9 per game).
Buffalo vs Ball State: Last 3 Meetings
The Bulls have a 2-1 record in the last three matchups with the Cardinals. The Bulls and the Cardinals have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Buffalo vs Ball State (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Buffalo games this season, the total eclipsed Saturday's over/under four times (66.7%).
Zero Ball State games this season featured a total above Saturday's set over/under of 152 (0)%).
The two teams combine to score 152.9 points per game, 0.9 more than the total in this contest.
This contest's total is 3.8 points more than the 148.2 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
The average total in Bulls games this season is 159.2, 7.2 points more than Saturday's total of 152.
In 2020-21, games involving the Cardinals have averaged a total of 141.8 points, 10.2 fewer than this game's set over/under.