The Navy Midshipmen (4-1) will look to build on a three-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Bucknell Bison (0-1) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Sojka Pavilion as just 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on CBSS. The matchup's over/under is set at 138.5.
Bucknell vs Navy Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- John Meeks contributed 11.2 points per game last season while also adding 5.3 rebounds.
- Andrew Funk dished out 1.7 assists per game.
- Last season, Walter Ellis knocked down 1.5 threes per game.
- Miles Latimer grabbed 0.9 per game. Paul Newman averaged 0.6 blocks an outing.
- The Midshipmen go-to guy, Cam Davis, leads the team in both scoring (21.0 points per game) and assists (2.4 assists per game).
- Richard Njoku collects all of the boards and is the Navy leader in rebounds, pulling down 4.6 per game.
- John Carter Jr. averages 2.0 made threes per game to lead the Midshipmen.
- Davis leads the Bison with 1.0 steals per game and Daniel Deaver is their top shot blocker with 0.4 blocks per game.
Bucknell vs Navy: Last 3 Meetings
The Midshipmen have a 3-0 record in the last three games with the Bison. The Midshipmen have beat the spread more often than not against the Bison, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Bucknell vs Navy (Last 3 Games)
- Last year, the Bison put up 67.6 points per game, just 3.5 more points than the 64.1 the Midshipmen gave up.
- Bucknell finished with a record of 4-0 against the spread and 13-8 overall last season in games it scored more than 64.1 points.
- Navy had a 2-2 record against the spread and a 1-8 record overall last season when allowing more than 67.6 points.
- The Midshipmen's 63.6 points per game last year were 7.4 fewer points than the 71 the Bison allowed.
- Navy went 5-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread when it scored more than 71 points last season.
- Bucknell had a 9-17 record overall and an ATS record of 5-14 last season when its opponents scored more than 63.6 points.
- The Bison had a negative point differential on the season (-116 total points, -3.4 per game), as did the Midshipmen (-16 total points, -0.5 per game).
- The Bison and the Midshipmen grabbed rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (29.6 and 32.5 boards per game, respectively).
- The Midshipmen were 10-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bison were 5-12 when they lost the rebounding advantage
- The Bison averaged 7.3 offensive boards per game, -2.5 rebounds fewer than the Midshipmen.
- The Midshipmen were 5-8 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bison were 5-10 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Bucknell struggled on the glass with an average rebounding margin of -3.3 rebounds per game. However Navy helped itself, averaging a margin of 3.9.