The Bucknell Bison (0-1) host the Lafayette Leopards (0-0) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Sojka Pavilion, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Bison are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Bucknell vs Lafayette Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- John Meeks was solid last season with 11.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Andrew Funk averaged 1.7 assists per game.
- Walter Ellis connected on 1.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Miles Latimer averaged 0.9 steals per game. Paul Newman collected 0.6 blocks a game.
- Justin Jaworski scored 17.1 points per game and averaged 2.8 assists per contest last season.
- Tyrone Perry collected 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Jaworski connected on 2.6 threes per game.
- Jaworski nicked 1.0 steal per game. Sean Good collected 1.1 blocks an outing.
Bucknell vs Lafayette: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Bucknell and Lafayette is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the season series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Bucknell vs Lafayette (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Bucknell combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 146.5, in 23.5% of its 34 games last season.
In 29% of Lafayette games last season (9/31), the total points scored was more than Saturday's over/under of 146.5.
The two teams combined to score 137.7 points per game last season, 8.8 less than the total in this contest.
The 139.8 combined points per game that these two squads allowed last season are 6.7 fewer than the 146.5 over/under in this contest.
The average total from Bison games last season was 138.6, 7.9 points fewer than Saturday's total of 146.5 .
The 138.9 PPG average total from Leopards games last season was 7.6 points fewer than this game's over/under.