The Bryant Bulldogs (1-1) hit the road in NEC play against the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (0-0) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 72.
Bryant vs Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Michael Green III scored 9.2 points per game and dished out 3.0 assists per outing last season.
- Hall Elisias pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Last season, Charles Pride made 0.7 threes per game.
- Pride grabbed 0.9 steals per game. Elisias collected 2.5 blocks a contest.
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- Chauncey Hawkins put up 15.1 points per game last season while tacking on 3.2 assists.
- Unique McLean grabbed 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Rob Higgins had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Hawkins grabbed 1.8 steals per game. McLean averaged 0.8 blocks a game.
Bryant vs Saint Francis (BKN): Last 4 Meetings
Bryant has taken three of its last four matchups against Saint Francis (BKN). In those games against the Terriers, the Bulldogs have a 2-0 record against the spread.
Bryant vs Saint Francis (BKN) (Last 4 Games)
||Saint Francis (BKN)
- Last year, the Bulldogs scored only 0.6 fewer points per game (71) than the Terriers allowed (71.6).
- When Bryant scored more than 71.6 points last season, it went 4-0 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- Saint Francis (BKN) had a 3-6 record against the spread and went 6-10 overall last season when giving up more than 71 points.
- The Terriers put up only 0.4 more points per game last year (69.9) than the Bulldogs gave up (69.5).
- Saint Francis (BKN) put together a 6-0 ATS record and went 11-5 overall last season in games it scored more than 69.5 points.
- Bryant's record was 4-9 against the spread and 2-15 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 69.9 points last season.
- The Bulldogs out-scored their opponents by a total of 48 points last season (1.5 points per game on average), and opponents of the Terriers out-scored them by 54 more points on the year (1.7 per game).
- The Bulldogs and the Terriers rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 36.4 and 33.9 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Bryant earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Saint Francis (BKN) was 2-8.
- The Bulldogs averaged 10.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Terriers by 1.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- The Bulldogs were 3-7 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Terriers were 4-4 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- The Bulldogs recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.5 rebounds per contest, and the Terriers averaged a stale mate on the boards collecting the same rebounding averaged as they allowed.