The Bryant Bulldogs (1-1) visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (0-0) in a matchup of NEC teams at Pope Physical Education Center, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The Bulldogs are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 74.5.
Bryant vs Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Michael Green III scored 9.2 points per game last season while also adding 3.0 assists.
- Hall Elisias grabbed 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Charles Pride was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 0.7 per game.
- Pride averaged 0.9 steals per game. Elisias collected 2.5 blocks a game.
Saint Francis (BKN) Leaders
- Chauncey Hawkins scored 15.1 points per game and dished out 3.2 assists per game last season.
- Unique McLean grabbed 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Rob Higgins had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago, knocking down 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Hawkins averaged 1.8 steals per game. McLean collected 0.8 blocks an outing.
Bryant vs Saint Francis (BKN): Last 4 Meetings
Bryant has won three of its last four matchups with Saint Francis (BKN). The Bulldogs have a 2-0 record against the spread in those games against the Terriers.
Bryant vs Saint Francis (BKN) (Last 4 Games)
||Saint Francis (BKN)
- Last year, the Bulldogs recorded 71 points per game, just 0.6 fewer points than the 71.6 the Terriers gave up.
- When Bryant totaled more than 71.6 points last season, it put together a record of 4-0 against the spread and 7-6 overall.
- When Saint Francis (BKN)'s opponents scored more than 71 points last season, it went 3-6 against the spread and 6-10 overall.
- The Terriers put up only 0.4 more points per game last year (69.9) than the Bulldogs gave up to opponents (69.5).
- Saint Francis (BKN) went 11-5 overall and 6-0 against the spread when it scored more than 69.5 points last season.
- Bryant went 4-9 against the spread and 2-15 overall last season when it allowed more than 69.9 points.
- The Bulldogs totaled 48 more points than their opponents last season (1.5 per game on average), while the Terriers were out-scored by 54 total points (1.7 per game average differential).
- The Bulldogs and the Terriers rebounded at a similar rate last season (36.4 and 33.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When Bryant earned the rebounding advantage they were 7-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Saint Francis (BKN) was 2-8.
- The Bulldogs averaged 10.5 offensive boards per game, more than the Terriers by 1.2 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Bulldogs grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-7 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Terriers were 4-4.
- Bryant recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.5 rebounds per game. Saint Francis (BKN) averaged a draw on the boards, posting the same rebounding averaged as they allowed.