The Jackson State Tigers (0-3) are big, 15.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Bradley Braves (4-2) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 at Carver Arena. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 132 for the matchup.
Bradley vs Jackson State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Bradley and Jackson State
Bradley and Jackson State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Elijah Childs leads the Braves in scoring (15.7 points per game) and rebounding (7.3 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Sean East's 4.8 per game.
- The Braves are led by Ville Tahvanainen from long distance. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Terry Nolan Jr. leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Childs collects 2.0 blocks an outing to pace the Braves.
- The Braves average just 4.1 fewer points per game (78.2) than the Tigers give up (82.3).
- Bradley has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall when scoring more than 82.3 points.
- Jackson State has a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 78.2 points.
- The Tigers score an average of 54 points per game, only 4.2 fewer points than the 58.2 the Braves give up.
- Jackson State has gone 0-1 overall and 0-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 58.2 points.
- Bradley has a 3-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 54 points.
- The Braves have out-scored their opponents by a total of 120 points this season (20 points per game on average), and opponents of the Tigers have out-scored them by 85 more points on the year (28.3 per game).
- The Braves average 45.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Tigers by 25.8 boards per contest.
- When Bradley earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Jackson State is 0-1.
- The Braves average 13.5 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Tigers by 7.8 rebounds per contest.
- When the Braves grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Tigers are 0-1.
- Bradley finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +9.6 rebounds per game. Jackson State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -7.