Caleb Huffman leads the Central Michigan Chippewas (4-4) into a matchup against the Bowling Green Falcons (5-2) after putting up 30 points in a 127-66 win over Olivet. The Falcons are 6-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on ESP3. The point total is 157.5 for the matchup.
Bowling Green vs Central Michigan Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Bowling Green and Central Michigan
Bowling Green and Central Michigan Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Bowling Green Leaders
- The Falcons points and assists leader is Justin Turner. He racks up 20.6 points per game and dishes out 5.0 assists.
- Bowling Green is led in rebounds by Daeqwon Plowden's 8.3 per game.
- Trey Diggs hits a team-high 2.7 three-pointers per game for the Falcons.
- Bowling Green's blocks leader is Plowden, who collects 0.7 per game. Turner leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Central Michigan Leaders
- The Chippewas leader in scoring is Trayvon Broadway with 15.4 points per game. He also adds 5.3 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- Meikkel Murray (6.3 rebounds per game) and Devontae Lane (2.8 assists per game) are the Central Michigan leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Matt Beachler makes more threes per game than any other member of the Chippewas, averaging 1.8 treys per game.
- Lane is at the top of Central Michigan's steals hierarchy with 2.0 steals per game and Malik Muhammad leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Bowling Green vs Central Michigan: Last 3 Meetings
Bowling Green leads the past three matchups 2-1 over Central Michigan. The Chippewas have a 1-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Falcons.
Bowling Green vs Central Michigan (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Bowling Green games this season, the total went over Saturday's over/under three times (42.9%).
2020-21 Central Michigan games have had a higher total than Saturday's total on four of eight occasions (50%).
The two teams combine to score 166.8 points per game, 9.3 more than the total in this contest.
The 152.3 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 5.2 fewer than the 157.5 over/under in this contest.
Falcons games this season feature an average total of 161.7 points, a number 4.2 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
In 2020-21, games involving the Chippewas have averaged a total of 157.2 points, 0.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.