The Bowling Green Falcons (6-2) host the Ball State Cardinals (3-4) in a matchup of MAC teams at Stroh Center, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. The Cardinals are 8-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is set at 148.
Bowling Green vs Ball State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Bowling Green and Ball State
Bowling Green and Ball State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Bowling Green Leaders
- Justin Turner leads the Falcons in scoring (19.1 points per game) and assisting (5.3 assists per game).
- Daeqwon Plowden paces Bowling Green with 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Trey Diggs paces the Falcons with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Diggs leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Plowden collects 0.6 blocks a game to pace the Falcons.
Ball State Leaders
- The Cardinals leader in scoring is K.J. Walton with 17.7 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- Miryne Thomas' 5.9 rebounds per game and Ishmael El-Amin's 3.7 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Cardinals rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The 1.8 three-pointers El-Amin knocks down per game are a team-high mark for the Cardinals.
- El-Amin leads the Falcons with 1.1 steals per game and Blake Huggins is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Bowling Green vs Ball State: Last 3 Meetings
Bowling Green has taken all three of its games against Ball State. The Falcons have covered the spread more often than not against the Cardinals, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Bowling Green vs Ball State (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In eight of its eight games this season (100%), Bowling Green and its opponents have gone over the current over/under of 148.
Four Ball State games this season featured a total above Tuesday's set total of 148 (57.1%).
The two teams combine to average 155.4 points per game, 7.4 more than the over/under in this contest.
The 149.5 points per game these two squads have allowed to opponents this season are 1.5 more than the 148 over/under in this contest.
Falcons games this season feature an average total of 161.2 points, a number 13.2 points higher than Tuesday's over/under.
The 148 over/under in this game is 4.3 points higher than the 143.7 average total in Cardinals games this season.