The Bowling Green Falcons (2-1) host the Buffalo Bulls (1-1) as 0.5-point favorites after Justin Turner put up 25 points in the Falcons 78-76 victory over Appalachian State. The game is at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 6, 2020. The point total is set at 74 in the matchup.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Bowling Green Leaders
- Turner leads the Falcons in scoring (21.7 points per game) and assisting (3.3 assists per game).
- Daeqwon Plowden paces the squad with 10.3 rebounds per game.
- The Falcons are paced by Trey Diggs from long distance -- he makes 3.3 shots from downtown per game.
- Bowling Green's blocks leader is Plowden, who records 1.0 per game. Turner leads the team averaging 2.7 steals an outing.
- Jayvon Graves scored 17.1 points per game and averaged 2.5 assists per contest last season.
- Josh Mballa grabbed 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Keishawn Brewton was reliable from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 3.0 threes per game.
- Mballa racked up 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo: Last 4 Meetings
The Falcons and the Bulls have split their last four matchups 2-2. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Falcons and the Bulls have a 1-1 ATS record.
Bowling Green vs Buffalo (Last 4 Games)
- Last year, the 74.8 points per game the Falcons averaged were only one fewer point than the Bulls allowed (75.8).
- Bowling Green had a 5-0 record against the spread and a 14-3 record overall last season when totaling 75.8 points or more.
- Buffalo had a 7-8 record against the spread and went 7-8 overall last season when allowing more than 74.8 points.
- The Bulls' 78.6 points per game last year were 5.7 more points than the 72.9 the Falcons allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 72.9 points last season, Buffalo went 13-0 against the spread and 18-5 overall.
- Bowling Green had a 4-5 record overall and an ATS record of 2-6 last season when its opponents scored more than 78.6 points.
- The Falcons out-scored their opponents by a total of 60 points last season (1.9 points per game on average), and the Bulls put up 91 more points than their opponents on the year (2.8 per game).
- The Falcons and the Bulls grabbed rebounds at approximately the same clip last season (36.7 and 38.6 boards per game, respectively).
- The Bulls were 11-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Falcons were 2-11 when they lost the rebounding battle
- The Falcons averaged 9.9 offensive boards per game, -2.7 rebounds fewer than the Bulls.
- The Bulls were 8-13 against the spread when they won the battle on the boards. The Falcons were 4-7 when they lost the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tended to win the board battle last season. Bowling Green recorded an average rebounding margin of +1.5 rebounds per game, and Buffalo averaged a margin of +4.1 rebounds.