The Boston College Eagles (1-5) are heavy, 23-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Maine Black Bears (0-2) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Silvio Conte Forum. The contest airs at 12:00 PM ET on ACCN. The matchup has an over/under set at 135 points.
Boston College vs Maine Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Boston College Leaders
- Wynston Tabbs leads the Eagles scoring 16.2 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by James Karnik's 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Makai Ashton-Langford's 2.8 assists per game .
- The Eagles are led by Tabbs from long distance -- he makes 2.2 shots from downtown per game.
- Steffon Mitchell leads the team with 1.7 steals per game. CJ Felder collects 1.7 blocks an outing to pace Boston College.
- Vilgot Larsson contributed 6.3 points per game last season.
- Miks Antoms collected 1.4 assists per game and Stephane Ingo grabbed 5.3 rebounds per matchup.
- Mykhailo Yagodin was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 0.9 per game.
- Ja'Shonte Wright-McLeish nicked 0.9 steals per game. Ingo collected 1.3 blocks an outing.
- Last season, the 64.6 points per contest the Eagles averaged were just 3.4 fewer points than the Black Bears gave up (68).
- When Boston College put up more than 68 points last season, it went 7-0 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
- Maine had a 5-11 record against the spread and a 4-14 record overall last season when giving up more than 64.6 points.
- The Black Bears scored an average of 61.4 points per game last year, 9.2 fewer points than the 70.6 the Eagles allowed to opponents.
- Maine went 8-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when it scored more than 70.6 points last season.
- Boston College's record was 7-16 against the spread and 6-19 overall when it let its opponents to score more than 61.4 points last season.
- The Eagles were out-scored by 193 points last season (six points per game on average), and opponents of the Black Bears have out-scored them by 205 more points on the year (6.6 per game).
- The Eagles and the Black Bears grabbed rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (30.1 and 32 boards per game, respectively).
- Maine was 5-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Boston College was 6-13 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Eagles and the Black Bears were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 8.1 and 8.6 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Black Bears grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 3-8 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles were 5-9.
- Boston College recorded an average rebounding margin of -5.2 rebounds per game, and Maine averaged a margin of +2.5 rebounds.