The Boise State Broncos (4-1) take a four-game winning streak into a road matchup with the Wyoming Cowboys (7-1), winners of six straight. The Broncos are favorites (-7.5) in the contest, which begins at 9:00 PM ET (on CBS Sports) on Monday, January 11, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 148.5.
Boise State vs Wyoming Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Boise State and Wyoming
Boise State and Wyoming Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Boise State Leaders
- The Broncos scoring leader is Derrick Alston, who puts up 17.8 points per game.
- Mladen Armus paces Boise State with 7.0 rebounds a game and Rayj Dennis leads the team with 3.5 assists per matchup.
- The Broncos are led by Alston from long distance. He knocks down 2.4 shots from deep per game.
- The Broncos steals leader is Abu Kigab, who collects 1.7 per game. Armus leads the team averaging 0.6 blocks an outing.
- Hunter Maldonado is number one on the Cowboys leaderboard in both rebounds (6.4 per game) and assists (6.1 per game).
- Marcus Williams has outperformed his Wyoming teammates in scoring, putting up 17.6 points per game to go with 3.8 rebounds and 4.1 assists.
- Drake Jeffries averages 2.7 made threes per game to pace the Cowboys.
- Maldonado leads the Broncos with 1.7 steals per game and Hunter Thompson is their top shot blocker with 0.8 blocks per game.
Boise State vs Wyoming: Last 2 Meetings
Boise State leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Wyoming. The Cowboys have covered the spread more often than not against the Broncos, holding a 2-0 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Boise State vs Wyoming (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Boise State and its opponents have gone over the current 148.5 total in one of five games (20%) this season
In seven of eight (87.5%) Wyoming games this season, the total points scored surpassed Monday's 148.5 over/under.
The combined points per game average of the two teams, 158.2, is 9.7 points more than Monday's over/under.
This contest's over/under is 10.1 points above the 138.4 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
The Broncos and their opponents score an average of 137.8 points per game, 10.7 fewer than Monday's total.
The 148.5-point total for this game is 10.4 points below the 158.9 points per game average total in Cowboys games this season.