The New Mexico Lobos (3-0) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Boise State Broncos (3-1) at 9:30 PM ET on Monday, December 21, 2020 as 10-point underdogs. The Broncos have also won three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 140.
Boise State vs New Mexico Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Boise State and New Mexico
Boise State and New Mexico Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 10+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Boise State Leaders
- Marcus Shaver Jr. leads the Broncos in scoring, putting up 17.0 points per game.
- Rayj Dennis leads Boise State with 4.8 assists per game and Mladen Armus paces the team with 7.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Derrick Alston is the top three-point shooter for the Broncos, hitting 2.3 per game.
- Boise State's steals leader is Abu Kigab, who averages 2.5 per game. Armus leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks a contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach has the top Lobos spot in two categories: scoring (18.3 points per game) and rebounding (10.0 rebounds per game).
- The Lobos assist leader is Saquan Singleton with 3.3 assists per game.
- Emmanuel Kuac leads the Lobos in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.3 made threes per game.
- New Mexico's Kurt Wegscheider has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.7 per game and Bayron Matos is first in blocks with 1.7 per game.
Boise State vs New Mexico: Last 2 Meetings
Boise State and New Mexico have split their last two matchups 1-1. The Broncos have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Lobos.
Boise State vs New Mexico (Last 2 Games)
- The Broncos record 72 points per game, 12.7 more points than the 59.3 the Lobos allow.
- Boise State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when scoring more than 59.3 points.
- When New Mexico gives up more than 72 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Lobos' 88.7 points per game are 25.7 more points than the 63 the Broncos give up.
- New Mexico is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 63 points.
- Boise State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 88.7 points.
- The Broncos have out-scored their opponents by a total of 36 points this season (nine points per game on average), and the Lobos have put up 88 more points than their opponents on the year (29.4 per game).
- The Broncos average 37.2 rebounds per game, -21.5 boards per contest fewer than the Lobos.
- New Mexico is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Boise State is 0-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Broncos average 11 offensive boards per game, -10.7 rebounds fewer than the Lobos.
- When the Lobos grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Broncos are 0-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. Boise State records an average rebounding margin of +2.4 rebounds per game. New Mexico averages a margin of +31.0 rebounds.