The Boise State Broncos (3-1) are heavily favored (-18.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Air Force Falcons (3-3) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, January 8, 2021 at Taco Bell Arena. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Boise State vs Air Force Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Boise State and Air Force
Boise State and Air Force Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 18.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston leads the Broncos scoring 17.7 points per game.
- The team is led in rebounding by Mladen Armus' 6.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Rayj Dennis' 3.7 assists per game .
- Alston averages 2.3 made threes per game to pace the Broncos.
- Abu Kigab leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Armus collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace the Broncos.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker outpaced his teammates on the Falcons scoring front by putting up 12.9 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game this season.
- The Falcons leaders in rebounds and assists are Nikc Jackson (4.6 rebounds per game) and Keaton Van Soelen (2.9 assists per game).
- Walker is tops from three-point range for the Falcons, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- Walker leads the Broncos with 1.8 steals per game and Van Soelen is their top shot blocker with 0.7 blocks per game.
Boise State vs Air Force: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Boise State and Air Force is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings. The Broncos and the Falcons have a 1-1 ATS record.
Boise State vs Air Force (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Boise State games this season, the total eclipsed Friday's over/under two times (50%).
Two Air Force games this season featured a total above Friday's set total of 132.5 (33.3%).
The two teams combine to score 130 points per game, 2.5 less than the total in this contest.
The 127.8 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.7 fewer than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
The average total in Broncos games this season is 135, 2.5 points more than Friday's over/under of 132.5.
The 132.5 total in this game is 9.7 points above the 122.8 average total in Falcons games this season.