The Boise State Broncos (3-1) are heavily favored (-19) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Air Force Falcons (3-3) at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Taco Bell Arena. The game airs on FS1. The point total in the matchup is set at 132.5.
Boise State vs Air Force Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Boise State and Air Force
Boise State and Air Force Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Boise State Leaders
- Derrick Alston leads the Broncos in scoring, putting up 17.9 points per game.
- Rayj Dennis leads Boise State with 3.9 assists a game and Mladen Armus paces the squad with 6.7 rebounds per contest.
- The Broncos are paced by Alston from long distance -- he connects on 2.4 shots from downtown per game.
- Dennis leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Armus collects 0.6 blocks a game to pace the Broncos.
Air Force Leaders
- The Falcons leader in scoring is Chris Joyce with 13.0 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds per game and 2.0 assists per game.
- Nikc Jackson's 4.5 rebounds per game and Keaton Van Soelen's 2.9 assists per game put them in the top spots on the Falcons rebounds and assists leaderboards.
- The Falcons are paced by A.J. Walker from long distance -- he makes 1.5 shots from downtown per game.
- Air Force's Walker has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Van Soelen is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.
Boise State vs Air Force: Last 2 Meetings
The Broncos and the Falcons have split their last two games 1-1. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Broncos and the Falcons have a 1-1 ATS record.
Boise State vs Air Force (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Boise State games this season, the total topped Wednesday's over/under two times (50%).
In 33.3% of Air Force games this season (2/6), the total points scored was more than Wednesday's over/under of 132.5.
Wednesday's total is 2.5 points higher than the combined 130 PPG average of the two teams.
This contest's total is 4.7 points more than the 127.8 these two squads combine to surrender per game this season.
Broncos games this season feature an average total of 135 points, a number 2.5 points higher than Wednesday's over/under.
The 122.8 PPG average total in Falcons games this season is 9.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.