The Binghamton Bearcats (0-5) are 4-point favorites as they try to turn around a five-game losing streak when they host the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (2-5) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Events Center (Binghamton). The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup's over/under is 145.5.
Binghamton vs Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Binghamton and Cent. Conn. St.
Binghamton and Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Cent. Conn. St.
- George Tinsley leads the Bearcats in assists and rebounds. He racks up 3.0 assists and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Brenton Mills paces the squad with 14.4 points per game.
- Mills connects on 2.4 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bearcats.
- Binghamton's steals leader is Dan Petcash, who collects 0.8 per game. Thomas Bruce leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks an outing.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw is at the top of the Blue Devils scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 12.5 points per game and 5.5 rebounds per game this season.
- The Blue Devils assist leader is Nigel Scantlebury with 4.6 assists per game.
- Tre Mitchell leads the Blue Devils in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 1.7 made threes per game.
- Outlaw is at the top of Cent. Conn. St.'s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Karrington Wallace leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- The 63.8 points per game the Bearcats average are 18.6 fewer points than the Blue Devils give up (82.4).
- Binghamton is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when scoring more than 82.4 points.
- Cent. Conn. St. is 1-5 overall and 1-5 against the spread when giving up more than 63.8 points.
- The Blue Devils put up an average of 75.1 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 72.8 the Bearcats allow.
- When it scores more than 72.8 points, Cent. Conn. St. is 2-0 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- Binghamton is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when it gives up more than 75.1 points.
- The Bearcats have a negative point differential on the season (-45 total points, -9 per game), as do the Blue Devils (-51 total points, -7.3 per game).
- The Bearcats average 36.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Blue Devils by 6.5 boards per contest.
- When Binghamton earns the rebounding advantage they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Cent. Conn. St. is 0-5.
- The Bearcats collect 10.4 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Blue Devils by 3.3 rebounds per game.
- When the Bearcats grab the most offensive rebounds they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Blue Devils are 1-4.
- Rebounding has been a weakness for both teams this season. Binghamton records a rebounding margin of -0.4 rebounds per game. Cent. Conn. St. averages a margin -7.5 rebounds.