The UT Martin Skyhawks (3-3) are heavy, 19-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Belmont Bruins (7-1) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Curb Event Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5 points.
Belmont vs UT Martin Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Belmont and UT Martin
Belmont and UT Martin Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 19+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in assists and rebounds. He averages 4.2 assists and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Belmont is led in scoring by Nick Muszynski's 16.6 points per game.
- The Bruins are led by Luke Smith from long distance. He knocks down 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- Smith leads the team with 2.7 steals per game. Muszynski collects 1.4 blocks a game to pace Belmont.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden leads the team in both scoring (17.3 points per game) and rebounding (7.4 rebounds per game).
- Kenton Eskridge has the title of UT Martin assist leader, dishing out 3.8 assists per game this season.
- Eden Holt is tops from three-point range for the Skyhawks, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- The Skyhawks leaders in steals and blocks are Eskridge (1.5 steals per game) and Eric Rustin (1.4 blocks per game).
Belmont vs UT Martin: Last Meeting
Belmont vs UT Martin (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Belmont has combined with its opponents to score over Saturday's total, 150.5, in 50% of its eight games this season.
In 33.3% of UT Martin games this season (2/6), the total points scored was more than Saturday's total of 150.5.
The two teams combine to score 150.9 points per game, 0.4 more than the total in this contest.
The 145.6 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 4.9 fewer than the 150.5 over/under in this contest.
The average total in Bruins games this season is 149.2, 1.3 points fewer than Saturday's total of 150.5 .
The 147.3 PPG average total in Skyhawks games this season is 3.2 points fewer than this game's over/under.