The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (2-4) will look to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Belmont Bruins (7-1) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Curb Event Center as heavy, 14-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
Belmont vs Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Belmont and Southeast Missouri State
Belmont and Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
|Southeast Missouri State
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in assists and rebounds. He averages 4.1 assists and 8.7 rebounds per game.
- Nick Muszynski paces Belmont with 15.7 points per game.
- The 3.3 three-pointers Luke Smith hits per game are a team-high mark for the Bruins.
- Belmont's steals leader is Smith, who grabs 2.8 per game. Muszynski leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks an outing.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris owns the Redhawks top spot in scoring with 16.0 points per game and also tacks on 2.1 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest.
- When it comes to Southeast Missouri State leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Nana Akenten with 5.8 rebounds per game and DQ Nicholas with 3.6 assists per game.
- Harris is tops from three-point range for the Redhawks, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Nicholas is at the top of Southeast Missouri State's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Akenten leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Belmont vs Southeast Missouri State: Last Meeting
Belmont vs Southeast Missouri State (Last 1 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Belmont has combined with its opponents to score over Thursday's total, 145, in 50% of its eight games this season.
In three of six (50%) Southeast Missouri State games this season, the total points scored elevated above Thursday's 145 over/under.
Thursday's total is 7.8 points lower than the two team's combined 152.8 points per game average.
This contest's total is 1.7 points more than the 143.3 these two squads combine to allow per game this season.
The average total in Bruins games this season is 149.2, 4.2 points above Thursday's total of 145.
In 2020-21, games involving the Redhawks have averaged a total of 146.8 points, 1.8 more than the set over/under in this contest.