The Belmont Bruins (7-1) are 2-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the Murray State Racers (4-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Curb Event Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPU. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Belmont vs Murray State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Belmont and Murray State
Belmont and Murray State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 2+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Grayson Murphy leads the Bruins in assists and rebounds. He averages 3.9 assists and 9.1 rebounds per game.
- Luke Smith paces the team with 17.2 points per game.
- Smith is the top three-point shooter for the Bruins, hitting 3.7 per game.
- The Bruins steals leader is Smith, who grabs 3.0 per game. Nick Muszynski leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a contest.
Murray State Leaders
- KJ Williams leads the team in both scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (6.6 rebounds per game).
- Justice Hill puts in work dishing out assists and is Murray State's assist leader with 4.4 per game.
- The 2.0 three-pointers Tevin Brown hits per game are a team-high mark for the Racers.
- Murray State's Brown has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Ja'Queze Kirby is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Belmont vs Murray State: Last 3 Meetings
The Bruins are 2-1 against the Racers in the last three meetings between the two teams. Neither team claims an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head meetings, with the season series knotted up at 1-1 ATS.
Belmont vs Murray State (Last 3 Games)
- The Bruins score 80.1 points per game, 11.1 more points than the 69 the Racers allow.
- Belmont is 6-1 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 69 points.
- In games when Murray State gives up more than 80.1 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- The Racers average 23.1 more points per game (92.2) than the Bruins allow their opponents to score (69.1).
- Murray State has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
- Belmont is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 92.2 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 88 points this season (11 points per game on average), and the Racers have put up 139 more points than their opponents on the year (23.2 per game).
- The Bruins average 37.2 rebounds per game, -8 boards per contest fewer than the Racers.
- When Murray State earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Belmont is 0-1.
- The Bruins average 8.9 offensive rebounds per game, -2.4 rebounds less than the Racers.
- The Racers are 0-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Bruins are 2-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Belmont records an average rebounding margin of +0.3 rebounds per game. Murray State averages a margin of +15.4 rebounds.