The Kennesaw State Owls (2-2) are double-digit, 14.5-point underdogs against the Belmont Bruins (5-1) at Curb Event Center on Wednesday, December 16, 2020. The game tips at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 67.5 points.
Belmont vs Kennesaw State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Belmont and Kennesaw State
Belmont and Kennesaw State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Bruins rebounds and assists leader is Grayson Murphy. He grabs 9.8 rebounds and adds 4.2 assists per game.
- Belmont's scoring leader is Luke Smith, who puts up 20.0 points per game.
- Smith knocks down a team-high 4.3 three-pointers per game for the Bruins.
- Smith leads the team with 3.2 steals per game. Nick Muszynski collects 1.3 blocks a game to pace the Bruins.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- The Owls leader in scoring is Spencer Rodgers with 17.0 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds per game and 1.3 assists per game.
- The Kennesaw State leaders in rebounds and assists are Alex Peterson (6.0 rebounds per game) and Terrell Burden (4.3 assists per game).
- The 3.0 three-pointers Rodgers makes per game are a team-high mark for the Owls.
- Kasen Jennings leads the Bruins with 3.2 steals per game and Cole Larue is their top shot blocker with 1.7 blocks per game.
Belmont vs Kennesaw State: Last Meeting
Belmont vs Kennesaw State (Last 1 Games)
- The Bruins put up 18.8 more points per game (81.3) than the Owls allow (62.5).
- When Belmont totals more than 62.5 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Kennesaw State is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 81.3 points.
- The Owls' 74.8 points per game are just two more points than the 72.8 the Bruins give up to opponents.
- Kennesaw State has put together a 0-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.8 points.
- Belmont's record is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 74.8 points.
- The Bruins have out-scored their opponents by a total of 51 points this season (8.5 points per game on average), and the Owls have put up 49 more points than their opponents on the year (12.3 per game).
- The Bruins and the Owls are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 36.2 and 41 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Kennesaw State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Belmont is 0-1.
- The Bruins average 8.8 offensive boards per game, -3.2 rebounds fewer than the Owls.
- The Owls are 0-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bruins are 2-0 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding margin is a sore spot for the Bruins with a mark of -2.6 rebounds per game. The Owls routinely have an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +7.5.