The No. 2 Baylor Bears (10-0) are heavily favored (-12.5) to extend a 10-game winning streak when they visit the TCU Horned Frogs (9-3) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. The contest airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
Baylor vs TCU Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Baylor and TCU
Baylor and TCU Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- MaCio Teague leads the Bears scoring 16.0 points per game.
- Davion Mitchell leads Baylor with 6.4 assists a game and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua paces the squad with 7.6 rebounds per contest.
- The Bears are led by Adam Flagler from beyond the arc -- he hits 2.3 shots from downtown per game.
- Mitchell leads the team with 2.5 steals per game. Mark Vital collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Baylor.
- RJ Nembhard has the top spot on the Horned Frogs scoring and assist lists, tallying 18.2 points and 4.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Samuel collects all of the boards and is the TCU leader in rebounds, grabbing 9.3 per game.
- Nembhard is tops from three-point range for the Horned Frogs, knocking down 1.7 threes per game.
- Nobody on TCU grabs more steals than Francisco Farabello (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Samuel (2.4 per game).
Baylor vs TCU: Last 2 Meetings
The record between Baylor and TCU is tied 1-1 over the past two matchups. In those matchups with the Bears, the Horned Frogs have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Baylor vs TCU (Last 2 Games)
- The 91.2 points per game the Bears average are 23 more points than the Horned Frogs give up (68.2).
- Baylor is 10-0 against the spread and 10-0 overall when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- TCU is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 91.2 points.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 71.1 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 62.4 the Bears allow to opponents.
- TCU is 4-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 62.4 points.
- Baylor's record is 2-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread when it allows more than 71.1 points to its opponents.
- The Bears have out-scored their opponents by a total of 288 points this season (28.8 points per game on average), and the Horned Frogs have put up 35 more points than their opponents on the year (2.9 per game).
- The Bears and the Horned Frogs are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 37.9 and 34.5 rebounds per game, respectively.
- Baylor is 9-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. TCU is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bears average 12.5 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Horned Frogs by 3.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Bears are 7-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Horned Frogs are 2-3 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Bears record an average rebounding margin of +9.6 rebounds per game, and the Horned Frogs average a margin of +1.4 rebounds.