The No. 2 Baylor Bears (3-0) bring a three-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-0), who have won three straight as well. The Bears are big favorites (-12.5) in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET (on ESP+) on Wednesday, December 9, 2020. The matchup has an over/under set at 71 points.
Baylor vs SFA Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Baylor and SFA
Baylor and SFA Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Davion Mitchell leads the Bears in scoring (16.5 points per game) and assisting (6.5 assists per game).
- Baylor is led in rebounds by Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua's 8.0 per game.
- The Bears are led by Mitchell from long distance -- he makes 3.0 shots from deep per game.
- Jared Butler leads the team with 3.0 steals per game. Matthew Mayer collects 1.0 block a contest to pace Baylor.
- Calvin Solomon averages 9.0 rebounds per game, 3.3 assists per game, and 8.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the 'Jacks in both rebounds and assists.
- Cameron Johnson has outperformed his SFA teammates in scoring, putting up 19.3 points per game to go with 5.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Johnson averages 2.3 made threes per game to pace the 'Jacks.
- SFA's Roti Ware has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.7 per game and Charlie Daniels is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- The 93.3 points per game the Bears record are 42.3 more points than the 'Jacks give up (51).
- When Baylor puts up more than 51 points, it is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- SFA has compiled a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when giving up more than 93.3 points.
- The 'Jacks score an average of 95 points per game, 27.3 more points than the 67.7 the Bears allow.
- SFA is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Baylor's record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 95 points.
- The Bears have totaled 77 more points than their opponents this season (25.6 per game on average), and the 'Jacks have scored 132 more points than their opponents (44 per game).
- The Bears and the 'Jacks are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (43 and 40.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Baylor earns the rebounding advantage they are 3-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, SFA is 0-0.
- The Bears average 17.3 offensive boards per game, outgaining the 'Jacks by 5.3 rebounds per contest.
- The Bears are 3-0 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The 'Jacks are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Baylor records an average rebounding margin of +15.3 rebounds per game. SFA averages a margin of +15.0 rebounds.