The No. 2 Baylor Bears (9-0) are big, 11-point favorites as they attempt to build on a nine-game winning streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (6-2) on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Ferrell Center. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
Baylor vs Oklahoma Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Baylor and Oklahoma
Baylor and Oklahoma Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 11+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Jared Butler leads the Bears in scoring, racking up 16.0 points per game.
- Davion Mitchell leads the team with 6.7 assists a game and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua paces the squad with 8.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Butler is the top three-point shooter for the Bears, connecting on 2.3 per game.
- Baylor's steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 2.7 per game. Mark Vital leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
- Austin Reaves has shown out this season to lead the Sooners in points (15.5 per game), rebounds (5.0 per game), and assists (5.4 per game).
- Umoja Gibson averages 2.8 made threes per game to pace the Sooners.
- De'Vion Harmon is at the top of Oklahoma's steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Kur Kuath leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
Baylor vs Oklahoma: Last 2 Meetings
Baylor has a 2-0 record in the last two games against Oklahoma. The Bears and the Sooners have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Baylor vs Oklahoma (Last 2 Games)
- The Bears put up 22 more points per game (92.9) than the Sooners allow (70.9).
- Baylor is 9-0 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Oklahoma is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 92.9 points.
- The Sooners score an average of 81.8 points per game, 19.2 more points than the 62.6 the Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.6 points, Oklahoma is 5-0-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Baylor has an ATS record of 1-0 and a 1-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 81.8 points.
- The Bears have scored a total of 273 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 30.3 per game), and the Sooners have out-scored opponents by 87 points on the season (10.9 more per game).
- The Bears and the Sooners are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (38.2 and 38 boards per game, respectively).
- The Bears are 8-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sooners are 1-1-1 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Bears average 13 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Sooners by two rebounds per contest.
- The Bears are 7-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sooners are 3-0 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Bears record an average rebounding margin of +9.4 rebounds per game, and the Sooners average a margin of +4.4 rebounds.