The No. 2 Baylor Bears (8-0) are big, 15.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend an eight-game winning streak when they visit the Iowa State Cyclones (2-4) on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Hilton Coliseum. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Baylor vs Iowa State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Baylor and Iowa State
Baylor and Iowa State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 15.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- MaCio Teague leads the Bears scoring 16.3 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua's 7.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Davion Mitchell's 7.3 assists per game .
- Adam Flagler paces the Bears with a team-high 2.5 made three-pointers per game.
- Mitchell leads the team with 2.5 steals per game. Mark Vital collects 0.9 blocks a game to pace Baylor.
Iowa State Leaders
- The Cyclones go-to guy, Rasir Bolton, leads the team in both scoring (15.7 points per game) and assists (5.5 assists per game).
- When it comes to rebounds, Solomon Young is the Iowa State leader with 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Coleman-Lands knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cyclones.
- Nobody on Iowa State grabs more steals than Bolton (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Young (1.2 per game).
Baylor vs Iowa State: Last 2 Meetings
Baylor has a 2-0 record in the last two games with Iowa State. The Bears have a 2-0 record against the spread in those contests with the Cyclones.
Baylor vs Iowa State (Last 2 Games)
- The Bears record 95 points per game, 23.7 more points than the 71.3 the Cyclones allow.
- Baylor has an 8-0 record against the spread and an 8-0 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Iowa State is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 95 points.
- The Cyclones put up seven more points per game (69.2) than the Bears give up to opponents (62.2).
- When it scores more than 62.2 points, Iowa State is 1-0 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- Baylor has a 2-0 record overall and an ATS record of 2-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 69.2 points.
- The Bears have put up a total of 262 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 32.8 per game), while the Cyclones have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 13 total points, -2.1 per game).
- The Bears average 38.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Cyclones by 6.8 boards per contest.
- The Bears are 7-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cyclones are 1-4 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Bears average 13.5 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Cyclones by five rebounds per contest.
- When the Bears grab the most offensive rebounds they are 6-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cyclones are 2-3.
- Baylor fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +10.2 rebounds per game. It's a different perspective for Iowa State, which averages a margin of -4.