The No. 2 Baylor Bears (6-0) are heavily favored (-34) to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (1-6) at 4:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 29, 2020 at Ferrell Center. The game airs on ESP+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 158.
Baylor vs Central Arkansas Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Baylor and Central Arkansas
Baylor and Central Arkansas Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 34+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- MaCio Teague leads the Bears scoring 15.3 points per game.
- Jared Butler leads Baylor with 6.5 assists a game and Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua paces the team with 7.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Adam Flagler hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Bears.
- Baylor's blocks leader is Mark Vital, who averages 1.0 per game. Davion Mitchell leads the team averaging 2.3 steals an outing.
Central Arkansas Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen outpaced his teammates on the Sugar Bears scoring front by putting up 15.3 points per game. He adds 4.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game this season.
- The Sugar Bears leaders in rebounds and assists are Eddy Kayouloud (5.4 rebounds per game) and Deandre Jones (4.6 assists per game).
- Jones leads the Sugar Bears in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.0 made threes per game.
- Central Arkansas' Bergersen has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Jared Chatham is first in blocks with 0.4 per game.
Baylor vs Central Arkansas: Last Meeting
Baylor vs Central Arkansas (Last 1 Games)
- The Bears average 17.1 more points per game (93.7) than the Sugar Bears allow (76.6).
- Baylor is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread when scoring more than 76.6 points.
- Central Arkansas has put together a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 93.7 points.
- The Sugar Bears' 71.7 points per game are 10.7 more points than the 61 the Bears allow to opponents.
- Central Arkansas is 1-5 overall and 1-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 61 points.
- Baylor's record is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 71.7 points.
- The Bears have totaled 196 more points than their opponents this season (32.7 per game on average), while the Sugar Bears have been out-scored by 34 total points (4.9 per game average differential).
- The Bears and the Sugar Bears are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (39.8 and 38.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Baylor earns the rebounding advantage they are 5-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Central Arkansas is 0-2.
- The Bears average 14.7 offensive boards per game, more than the Sugar Bears by 5.1 rebounds per contest.
- The Bears are 5-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Sugar Bears are 1-3 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. The Bears record an average rebounding margin of +11.0 rebounds per game, and the Sugar Bears average a margin of +2.6 rebounds.