The UIC Flames (3-0) are 3-point underdogs as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Ball State Cardinals (0-2) on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at Worthen Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is 63.5 in the matchup.
Ball State vs UIC Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ball State Leaders
- Jarron Coleman did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 4.8 rebounds per game and 2.9 assists per game.
- Ishmael El-Amin averaged 13.8 points per game.
- El-Amin was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.5 per game.
- El-Amin grabbed 1.1 steals per game. Brachen Hazen collected 0.5 blocks an outing.
- Teyvion Kirk averages 7.3 rebounds per game, 9.7 assists per game, and 10.3 points per game, putting him in the top spot on the Flames in both rebounds and assists.
- RayQuawndis Mitchell's 15.0-point per game average puts him at the top of the Flames scoring leaderboard.
- Mitchell averages 3.7 made threes per game to lead the Flames.
- Jamie Ahale is a defensive force for UIC, leading the team in both steals (1.0 per game) and blocks (0.7 per game).
Ball State vs UIC: Last Meeting
Ball State vs UIC (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the Cardinals put up only 0.7 more points per game (69.5) than the Flames gave up (68.8).
- Ball State went 7-0-2 against the spread and 10-3 overall last season when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- UIC went 4-10 against the spread and 5-11 overall last season when giving up more than 69.5 points.
- The Flames' 68.9 points per game last year were 6.4 more points than the 62.5 the Cardinals gave up.
- When it scored more than 62.5 points last season, UIC finished 14-0 against the spread and 17-9 overall.
- Ball State went 1-9 against the spread and 1-10 overall last season when it allowed more than 68.9 points.
- The Cardinals totaled 217 more points than their opponents last season (seven per game on average), and the Flames scored only five more points than their opponents (0.1 per game).
- The Cardinals and the Flames grabbed rebounds at approximately the same rate last season (33 and 33.9 boards per game, respectively).
- When UIC earned the rebounding advantage they were 11-5 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Ball State was 3-11-2.
- The Cardinals and the Flames were evenly matched on the offensive boards last season, with the teams averaging 7.3 and 7.9 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- When the Flames grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 1-9 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Cardinals were 7-5-1.
- Both teams tended to win the rebounding battle last year. The Cardinals recorded an average rebounding margin of +1.1 rebounds per game, and the Flames averaged a margin of +1.5 rebounds.