The Northern Illinois Huskies (0-3) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Ball State Cardinals (1-2) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at NIU Convocation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 63.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Ball State and Northern Illinois
Ball State and Northern Illinois Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 4+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Ball State Leaders
- K.J. Walton leads the Cardinals in points and rebounds. He averages 24.3 points per game while tacking on 7.0 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Ishmael El-Amin's 3.7 per game.
- Zach Gunn connects on 1.3 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Cardinals.
- Ball State's blocks leader is Blake Huggins, who averages 1.0 per game. El-Amin leads the team averaging 2.0 steals a contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran outpaced his teammates on the Huskies scoring front by putting up 14.0 points per game. He adds 4.5 rebounds and 1.0 assist per game this season.
- When it comes to Northern Illinois leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Anthony Crump with 6.3 rebounds per game and Kaleb Thornton with 3.7 assists per game.
- Trendon Hankerson leads the Huskies with a team-high 2.0 made three-pointers per game.
- Northern Illinois' Cochran has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Chinedu Okanu is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois: Last 4 Meetings
Ball State leads the past four matchups 3-1 over Northern Illinois. The Cardinals and the Huskies have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head meetings.
Ball State vs Northern Illinois (Last 4 Games)
- The 68.7 points per game the Cardinals average are seven fewer points than the Huskies allow (75.7).
- Ball State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when scoring more than 75.7 points.
- When Northern Illinois allows more than 68.7 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Huskies score 17 fewer points per game (57.7) than the Cardinals give up (74.7).
- When it scores more than 74.7 points, Northern Illinois is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- Ball State is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 57.7 points.
- The Cardinals have been out-scored by 18 points this season (six points per game on average), and opponents of the Huskies have out-scored them by 54 more points on the year (18 per game).
- The Cardinals and the Huskies are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (33.7 and 35.7 boards per game, respectively).
- When Northern Illinois earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Ball State is 0-2.
- The Cardinals and the Huskies collect offensive rebounds at nearly the same rate (10 and 10.3 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- The Huskies are 0-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Cardinals are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding margin is a sore spot for the Cardinals with a mark of -5.6 rebounds per game. The Huskies routinely have an advantage on the boards, averaging a margin of +1.7.