The Austin Peay Governors (4-3) hit the road in OVC action against the Tennessee State Tigers (1-3) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 8:00 PM ET. The Governors are favored by 6 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup's point total is set at 144.5.
Austin Peay vs Tennessee State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Austin Peay and Tennessee State
Austin Peay and Tennessee State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor leads the Governors in points and rebounds. He puts up 21.0 points per game while adding 11.0 rebounds.
- Carlos Paez paces the team with 3.6 assists per game.
- Reginald Gee connects on 1.6 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Governors.
- The Governors steals leader is Alec Woodard, who averages 1.3 per game. Mike Peake leads the team averaging 1.0 block a game.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman holds the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assist lists, putting up 17.6 points and 3.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Shakem Johnson is the Tennessee State leader with 6.8 rebounds per game.
- The Tigers are led by Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 1.5 shots from downtown per game.
- Tennessee State's Freeman has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Yusuf Mohamed is first in blocks with 0.6 per game.
Austin Peay vs Tennessee State: Last 2 Meetings
The Governors and the Tigers have split their last two games 1-1. The Governors and the Tigers have a tied 1-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Austin Peay vs Tennessee State (Last 2 Games)
- The 74.6 points the Governors average per game are just 1.6 fewer points than the Tigers allow (76.2).
- Austin Peay is 0-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 76.2 points.
- Tennessee State is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 74.6 points.
- The Tigers average only 2.1 more points per game (70.8) than the Governors give up to opponents (68.7).
- When it scores more than 68.7 points, Tennessee State is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Austin Peay is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 70.8 points.
- The Governors have out-scored their opponents by a total of 41 points this season (5.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Tigers have out-scored them by 22 more points on the year (5.4 per game).
- The Governors and the Tigers are similar rebounding teams, with the squads averaging and 34.7 and 38.2 rebounds per game, respectively.
- When Tennessee State earns the rebounding advantage they are 0-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Austin Peay is 0-2.
- The Governors collect 13.1 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Tigers by 1.3 rebounds per game.
- The Governors are 1-3 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 0-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Austin Peay finds nightly success on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +2.4 rebounds per game. Tennessee State struggles in comparison averaging a margin of -2.3.