The Florida A&M Rattlers (0-4) are favored (-7) to end a four-game losing streak when they visit the Austin Peay Governors (3-2) at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at Winfield Dunn Center. The contest airs on ESP+. The over/under is 67 in the matchup.
Austin Peay vs Florida A&M Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Austin Peay and Florida A&M
Austin Peay and Florida A&M Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 7+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Austin Peay Leaders
- The Governors points and rebounds leader is Terry Taylor. He averages 18.8 points per game and pulls down 11.8 rebounds.
- Carlos Paez paces the squad with 3.8 assists per game.
- The Governors are paced by Reginald Gee from long distance -- he knocks down 1.6 shots from downtown per game.
- Austin Peay's blocks leader is Mike Peake, who averages 1.4 per game. Alec Woodard leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a game.
Florida A&M Leaders
- Kamron Reaves' excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Rattlers scoring and assists leaderboards with 14.5 points per game and 2.5 assists per game.
- M.J. Randolph collects all of the boards and is the Florida A&M leader in rebounds, pulling down 7.5 per game.
- The Rattlers are paced by Reaves from beyond the arc -- he connects on 3.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Randolph leads the Governors with 1.2 steals per game and Johnny Brown is their top shot blocker with 2.0 blocks per game.
- The Governors average 6.5 fewer points per game (74) than the Rattlers give up (80.5).
- Austin Peay has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 1-0 record overall when scoring more than 80.5 points.
- Florida A&M has put together a 1-2 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall when giving up more than 74 points.
- The Rattlers put up an average of 62.8 points per game, only 4.6 fewer points than the 67.4 the Governors allow to opponents.
- Florida A&M has compiled a 0-1 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
- Austin Peay has an ATS record of 1-2 and a 2-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 62.8 points.
- The Governors have out-scored their opponents by a total of 33 points this season (6.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Rattlers have out-scored them by 71 more points on the year (17.7 per game).
- The Governors average 36.8 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Rattlers by 23.6 boards per contest.
- Austin Peay is 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Florida A&M is 1-1 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Governors average 13.6 offensive boards per game, more than the Rattlers by 9.8 rebounds per contest.
- When the Governors grab the most offensive rebounds they are 1-2 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Rattlers are 1-0.
- Austin Peay fairs well on the boards with an average rebounding margin of +4.8 rebounds per game. It's a different story for Florida A&M, which averages a margin of -3.3.