John Walker III leads the Texas Southern Tigers (2-3) into a matchup with the Auburn Tigers (3-2) after putting up 35 points in a 103-60 win over LeTourneau. The Auburn Tigers are 8-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on ESP+. The over/under is 70.5 in the matchup.
Auburn vs Texas Southern Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Auburn and Texas Southern
Auburn and Texas Southern Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 8+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Justin Powell leads the Auburn Tigers in scoring (14.5 points per game) and assisting (3.8 assists per game).
- Jaylin Williams paces Auburn with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Powell hits 3.0 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Auburn Tigers.
- Auburn's steals leader is Devan Cambridge, who collects 1.3 per game. Babatunde Akingbola leads the team averaging 1.5 blocks a contest.
Texas Southern Leaders
- Walker III owns the Texas Southern Tigers top spot in scoring with 16.0 points per game and also tacks on 5.6 rebounds and 2.0 assists per contest.
- The Texas Southern leaders in rebounds and assists are Karl Nicholas (6.6 rebounds per game) and Michael Weathers (2.6 assists per game).
- The 0.8 three-pointers Galen Alexander makes per game are a team-high mark for the Texas Southern Tigers.
- Weathers is at the top of Texas Southern's steals hierarchy with 2.2 steals per game and Nicholas leads the squad in blocks with 0.8 per game.
- The Auburn Tigers average five more points per game (76.4) than the Texas Southern Tigers allow (71.4).
- When Auburn totals more than 71.4 points, it is 3-0 overall and 2-0 against the spread.
- Texas Southern is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall when allowing more than 76.4 points.
- The Texas Southern Tigers put up 5.6 fewer points per game (73.6) than the Auburn Tigers give up (79.2).
- When it scores more than 79.2 points, Texas Southern is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Auburn has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 2-1 in games when its opponents score more than 73.6 points.
- The Auburn Tigers have a negative point differential on the season (-14 total points, -2.8 per game), while the Texas Southern Tigers have scored just 11 more points than their opponents (2.2 per game).
- The Auburn Tigers and the Texas Southern Tigers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (41 and 40.8 boards per game, respectively).
- When Auburn earns the rebounding advantage they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Texas Southern is 0-1.
- The Auburn Tigers average 14 offensive boards per game, more than the Texas Southern Tigers by 1.4 rebounds per contest.
- When the Auburn Tigers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 2-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Texas Southern Tigers are 0-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Auburn Tigers record an average rebounding margin of +three rebounds per game, and the Texas Southern Tigers average a margin of +3.8 rebounds.