The South Alabama Jaguars (3-1) are 6-point underdogs against the Auburn Tigers (1-2) at Auburn Arena on Friday, December 4, 2020. The game tips at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total in the matchup is 67.
Auburn vs South Alabama Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Auburn and South Alabama
Auburn and South Alabama Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Allen Flanigan leads the Tigers in scoring, racking up 11.7 points per game.
- Justin Powell leads the team with 2.0 assists a game and Jaylin Williams paces the squad with 7.0 rebounds per contest.
- The Tigers are led by Jamal Johnson from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Tyrell Jones leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Dylan Cardwell collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace the Tigers.
South Alabama Leaders
- The Jaguars go-to guy, Michael Flowers, leads the team in both scoring (20.3 points per game) and assists (4.0 assists per game).
- The Jaguars leading rebounder is Tyreke Locure with 7.8 per game. He also scores 11.5 points per game.
- Flowers averages 3.3 made threes per game to pace the Jaguars.
- The Jaguars leaders in steals and blocks are Locure (2.5 steals per game) and Kayo Goncalves (1.5 blocks per game).
Auburn vs South Alabama: Last 2 Meetings
The Tigers are 2-0 against the Jaguars in the last two meetings between the two teams. In those games against the Tigers, the Jaguars have a 1-0 record against the spread.
Auburn vs South Alabama (Last 2 Games)
- The Tigers score 72.7 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 66.2 the Jaguars allow.
- Auburn is 1-0 against the spread and 1-1 overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- South Alabama has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing more than 72.7 points.
- The Jaguars' 80.5 points per game are only 0.8 fewer points than the 81.3 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- South Alabama has compiled a 2-0 overall record and a 0-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 81.3 points.
- Auburn's record is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it allows more than 80.5 points.
- The Tigers have been out-scored by 26 points this season (8.6 points per game on average), while the Jaguars have put up 57 more points than their opponents on the year (14.3 per game).
- The Tigers average 45.3 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Jaguars by 7.5 boards per contest.
- The Tigers are 1-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Jaguars are 0-1 when they lose the battle on the glass.
- The Tigers collect 16.3 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Jaguars by 6.1 rebounds per game.
- The Tigers are 1-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Jaguars are 1-1 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams tend to win the rebounding battle. Auburn records an average rebounding margin of +4.3 rebounds per game. South Alabama averages a margin of +2.6 rebounds.