The Auburn Tigers (5-2) are heavily favored (-14.5) to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Appalachian State Mountaineers (6-2) at 3:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Auburn Arena. The game airs on SECN. The matchup's point total is set at 138.5.
Auburn vs Appalachian State Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Auburn and Appalachian State
Auburn and Appalachian State Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 14.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Justin Powell leads the Tigers in scoring (14.6 points per game), rebounding (6.1 per game) and assisting (4.4 per game).
- Powell averages 2.6 made threes per game to pace the Tigers.
- Jaylin Williams leads Auburn in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.4 blocks and 1.3 steals per game.
Appalachian State Leaders
- Adrian Delph owns the Mountaineers top spot in scoring with 12.4 points per game and also tacks on 3.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest.
- Michael Almonacy (4.8 rebounds per game) and Justin Forrest (3.0 assists per game) are the Appalachian State leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Delph leads the Mountaineers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.1 made threes per game.
- Almonacy is at the top of Appalachian State's steals hierarchy with 1.4 steals per game and James Lewis leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- The 77 points per game the Tigers score are 21.6 more points than the Mountaineers allow (55.4).
- When Auburn totals more than 55.4 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Appalachian State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when giving up more than 77 points.
- The Mountaineers put up just 3.1 more points per game (75.8) than the Tigers give up to opponents (72.7).
- When it scores more than 72.7 points, Appalachian State is 2-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Auburn is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it gives up more than 75.8 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 30 points this season (4.3 points per game on average), and the Mountaineers have put up 163 more points than their opponents on the year (20.4 per game).
- The Tigers and the Mountaineers are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (40.4 and 43.1 boards per game, respectively).
- Appalachian State is 1-0 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Auburn is 0-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Tigers and the Mountaineers collect offensive rebounds at very similar rate (13.6 and 12.8 offensive rebounds per game, respectively).
- When the Tigers grab the most offensive rebounds they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Mountaineers are 1-1.
- Both teams tend to win the board battle. The Tigers record an average rebounding margin of +5.5 rebounds per game, and the Mountaineers average a margin of +12.9 rebounds.