The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-0) are double-digit, 13-point underdogs against the Arizona Wildcats (2-0) at McKale Center on Monday, December 7, 2020. The game begins at 9:00 PM ET on PACN. The point total for the matchup is 64.5.
Arizona vs Northern Arizona Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Terrell Brown contributed 20.8 points per game last season while tacking on 6.2 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.1 per game.
- Brown grabbed 1.6 per game. Christian Koloko averaged 0.9 blocks a contest.
Northern Arizona Leaders
- Cameron Shelton put up 14.8 points per game last season while tacking on 6.3 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Luke Avdalovic had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.
- Shelton grabbed 1.5 steals and 0.2 blocks per game.
Arizona vs Northern Arizona: Last Meeting
Arizona vs Northern Arizona (Last 1 Games)
- Last year, the 76.4 points per game the Wildcats scored were seven more points than the Lumberjacks allowed (69.4).
- When Arizona scored more than 69.4 points last season, it went 11-0-1 against the spread and 18-3 overall.
- Northern Arizona finished with a 0-8 record against the spread and went 2-7 overall last season when allowing more than 76.4 points.
- The Lumberjacks' 70.9 points per game last year were 5.6 more points than the 65.3 the Wildcats allowed.
- Northern Arizona went 9-0 against the spread and 13-8 overall when it scored more than 65.3 points last season.
- Arizona finished 2-4-1 against the spread and 5-4 overall when it gave up more than 70.9 points last season.
- The Wildcats put up a total of 355 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 11.1 per game), and the Lumberjacks out-scored opponents by 47 points on the season (1.5 more per game).
- The Wildcats and the Lumberjacks rebounded at a similar clip last season (34.3 and 31 boards per game, respectively).
- The Wildcats were 10-7 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Lumberjacks were 3-9 when they lost the rebounding battle.
- The Wildcats averaged 9.6 offensive boards per game, more than the Lumberjacks by 1.6 rebounds per contest last season.
- When the Wildcats grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-9-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Lumberjacks were 2-5.
- Both teams tended to win the board battle last season. Arizona recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.7 rebounds per game, and Northern Arizona averaged a margin of +0.4 rebounds.