The Arizona Wildcats (1-0) take on the Eastern Washington Eagles (0-1) as 6.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 69 points.
Arizona vs Eastern Washington Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Terrell Brown contributed 20.8 points per game last season while adding 6.2 rebounds and 4.8 assists.
- Last season, Jemarl Baker Jr. knocked down 1.1 threes per game.
- Brown grabbed 1.6 per game. Christian Koloko averaged 0.9 blocks an outing.
Eastern Washington Leaders
- Jacob Davison racked up 18.4 points per game last season.
- Kim Aiken Jr. collected 9.7 rebounds per game and Ellis Magnuson dished out 4.1 assists per outing.
- Aiken made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
- Aiken grabbed 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game.
- Last year, the Wildcats recorded just 3.6 more points per game (76.4) than the Eagles gave up (72.8).
- When Arizona totaled more than 72.8 points last season, it went 11-0-1 against the spread and 17-2 overall.
- When Eastern Washington's opponents scored more than 76.4 points last season, it finished 5-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- The Eagles scored an average of 80.9 points per game last year, 15.6 more points than the 65.3 the Wildcats allowed.
- Eastern Washington went 15-0 against the spread and 22-6 overall when it scored more than 65.3 points last season.
- Arizona had a 2-2 record overall and an ATS record of 0-3 last season when its opponents scored more than 80.9 points.
- The Wildcats out-scored their opponents by a total of 355 points last season (11.1 points per game on average), and the Eagles put up 252 more points than their opponents on the year (8.1 per game).
- The Wildcats and the Eagles rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 34.3 and 35.6 boards per game last season, respectively.
- When Eastern Washington earned the rebounding advantage they were 11-4 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Arizona was 2-1.
- The Wildcats and the Eagles were evenly matched on the offensive glass last season, with the teams averaging 9.6 and 8.8 offensive boards per game, respectively.
- When the Wildcats grabbed the most offensive rebounds they were 5-9-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, the Eagles were 6-6.
- Both teams thrived on the boards last season. Arizona recorded an average rebounding margin of +3.7 rebounds per game. Eastern Washington averaged a margin of +1.2 rebounds.