The Army Black Knights (2-1) are favored by 0.5 points against the La Salle Explorers (0-2) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on ESP+. The matchup has an over/under set at 66 points.
Army vs La Salle Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Black Knights scoring leader is Lonnie Grayson, who averages 15.7 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Alex King's 12.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Rucker's 5.7 assists per game .
- Grayson is the top three-point shooter for the Black Knights, hitting 4.3 per game.
- Josh Caldwell leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Charlie Peterson collects 0.7 blocks a game to pace Army.
La Salle Leaders
- David Beatty put up 10.7 points per game last season.
- Christian Ray collected 5.0 rebounds per game and Ayinde Hikim dished out 3.4 assists per outing.
- Scott Spencer showed his strength from distance a season ago, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Hikim collected 1.1 steals per game. Jared Kimbrough averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
- Last year, the Black Knights scored 70.9 points per game, only one more point than the 69.9 the Explorers gave up.
- Army finished 6-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall last season when it scored more than 69.9 points.
- La Salle went 5-8 against the spread and 2-13 overall last season when allowing more than 70.9 points.
- The Explorers scored an average of 68 points per game last year, only four fewer points than the 72 the Black Knights gave up.
- La Salle went 9-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scored more than 72 points last season.
- Army had a 5-14 record overall and an ATS record of 4-8 last season when its opponents scored more than 68 points.
- The Black Knights had a -33-point scoring differential last season (-1.1 per game). The Explorers were also been out-scored by opponents on average last year (-58 total points, -1.9 per game).
- The Black Knights and the Explorers collected rebounds at nearly the same rate last season (31.5 and 32.1 boards per game, respectively).
- The Explorers were 9-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Black Knights were 4-5 when they lost the battle on the glass
- The Black Knights averaged 5.9 offensive boards per game, -2.9 rebounds fewer than the Explorers.
- The Explorers were 6-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Black Knights were 7-5 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Both squads struggled to gain an advantage on the glass last season. Army recorded an average rebounding margin of -1.7 rebounds per game, and La Salle averaged a margin of -0.1 rebounds.