The Army Black Knights (2-1) take on the La Salle Explorers (0-2) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at 4:00 PM ET on ESP+. The point total for the matchup is set at 139.5.
Army vs La Salle Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Black Knights scoring leader is Lonnie Grayson, who averages 15.7 points per game.
- Army is led in rebounding by Alex King's 12.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Rucker's 5.7 assists per game .
- The Black Knights are led by Grayson from long distance. He makes 4.3 shots from deep per game.
- Army's steals leader is Josh Caldwell, who collects 2.3 per game. Charlie Peterson leads the team averaging 0.7 blocks a contest.
La Salle Leaders
- David Beatty put up 10.7 points per game last season.
- Ayinde Hikim collected 3.4 assists per game and Christian Ray pulled down 5.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Scott Spencer was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.0 per game.
- Hikim nicked 1.1 steals per game. Jared Kimbrough collected 0.9 blocks an outing.
- Last season, the Black Knights recorded only one more point per contest (70.9) than the Explorers allowed (69.9).
- Army had a 6-0 record against the spread and an 11-3 record overall last season when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- La Salle went 5-8 against the spread and 2-13 overall last season when giving up more than 70.9 points.
- The Explorers averaged just four fewer points per game last year (68) than the Black Knights gave up to opponents (72).
- La Salle went 9-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall when it scored more than 72 points last season.
- Army went 4-8 against the spread and 5-14 overall last season when it gave up more than 68 points.
- The Black Knights were out-scored by 33 points last season (1.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Explorers have out-scored them by 58 more points on the year (1.9 per game).
- The Black Knights and the Explorers rebounded at around the same clip, averaging 31.5 and 32.1 boards per game last season, respectively.
- The Explorers were 9-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Black Knights were 4-5 when they lost the rebounding battle
- The Black Knights averaged 5.9 offensive boards per game, -2.9 rebounds fewer than the Explorers.
- The Explorers were 6-5 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Black Knights were 7-5 when they trail in offensive rebounds.
- Rebounding was a weakness for both teams last season. Army recorded a rebounding margin of -1.7 rebounds per game. La Salle averaged a margin of -0.1 rebounds.