Patriot foes meet when the Army Black Knights (4-1) visit the Holy Cross Crusaders (0-0) at Hart Center, tipping off at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 9, 2021. The Black Knights are 6-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 140.
Army vs Holy Cross Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- The Black Knights scoring leader is Lonnie Grayson, who puts up 12.7 points per game.
- The squad is led in rebounding by Josh Caldwell's 6.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Jalen Rucker's 4.4 assists per game .
- The 3.3 three-pointers Grayson hits per game are a team-high mark for the Black Knights.
- Caldwell leads the team with 2.3 steals per game. Charlie Peterson collects 0.6 blocks a contest to pace the Black Knights.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Austin Butler averaged 11.8 points per game last season while adding 6.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Ryan Wade had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Butler averaged 1.0 steal per game. Matt Faw collected 1.4 blocks an outing.
Army vs Holy Cross: Last 2 Meetings
Army leads the past two matchups 2-0 over Holy Cross. Neither team has an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head matchups. The Black Knights and the Crusaders have a 1-1 ATS record.
Army vs Holy Cross (Last 2 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
Army and its opponents went over the current 140 total in 18 of 30 games (60%) last season
2019-20 Holy Cross games went over Saturday's over/under on 19 of 32 occasions (59.4%).
The two teams combined to average 136.7 points per game last season, 3.3 less than the over/under in this contest.
The 151.3 points per game these two squads allowed their opponents to score last season are 11.3 more than the 140 over/under in this contest.
Black Knights games last season featured an average total of 143 points, a number three points higher than Saturday's over/under.
The 145.1 PPG average total from Crusaders games last season was 5.1 points more than this game's over/under.