Patriot foes square off when the Army Black Knights (5-1) host the Holy Cross Crusaders (0-1) at Christl Arena, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021. The Black Knights are 11.5-point favorites in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total is 143 in the matchup.
Army vs Holy Cross Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
- Lonnie Grayson leads the Black Knights in scoring, racking up 12.6 points per game.
- Jalen Rucker leads the team with 4.1 assists a game and Nick Finke paces the squad with 6.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Grayson averages 3.1 made threes per game to pace the Black Knights.
- Army's steals leader is Josh Caldwell, who grabs 2.3 per game. Charlie Peterson leads the team averaging 0.5 blocks an outing.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Austin Butler scored 11.8 points per game last season and added 6.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Ryan Wade had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.4 shots from deep per game.
- Butler grabbed 1.0 steal per game. Matt Faw collected 1.4 blocks a contest.
Army vs Holy Cross: Last 3 Meetings
Army has a 3-0 record in the last three matchups with Holy Cross. The Black Knights have beat the spread more often than not against the Crusaders, holding a 2-1 record ATS in those head-to-head matchups.
Army vs Holy Cross (Last 3 Games)
Betting on the Over/Under
In Army games last season, the total exceeded Sunday's over/under 15 times (50%).
19 Holy Cross games last season featured a total above Sunday's set over/under of 143 (59.4%).
The combined points per game average of the two teams last season, 136.7, is 6.3 points fewer than Sunday's over/under.
This contest's total is 8.3 points under the 151.3 these two squads combined to give up per game in 2019-20.
The Black Knights and their opponents scored an average of 143 points per game last season, the same as Sunday's total.
The 143-point total for this game is 2.1 points below the 145.1 points per game average total from Crusaders games last season.