The Arkansas Razorbacks (9-0) are favored (-6.5) to continue a nine-game winning streak when they host the No. 12 Missouri Tigers (6-1) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 2, 2021 at Bud Walton Arena. The matchup airs on CBS. The point total is set at 146 for the matchup.
Arkansas vs Missouri Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arkansas and Missouri
Arkansas and Missouri Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks scoring 16.8 points per game.
- Jalen Tate leads the team with 4.6 assists per game and Connor Vanover paces the squad with 7.3 rebounds per matchup.
- JD Notae hits a team-high 2.0 three-pointers per game for the Razorbacks.
- The Razorbacks steals leader is Desi Sills, who grabs 1.9 per game. Vanover leads the team averaging 2.3 blocks a contest.
- Xavier Pinson's excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Tigers scoring and assists leaderboards with 13.9 points per game and 3.1 assists per game.
- Jeremiah Tilmon collects all of the boards and is the Missouri leader in rebounds, getting 7.3 per game.
- Mark Smith makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, cashing in 2.0 treys per game.
- The Tigers leaders in steals and blocks are Dru Smith (2.0 steals per game) and Mitchell Smith (0.9 blocks per game).
Arkansas vs Missouri: Last 2 Meetings
Arkansas and Missouri have split their last two games 1-1. Neither team holds an advantage against the spread in those head-to-head games, with the series tied at 1-1 ATS.
Arkansas vs Missouri (Last 2 Games)
- The Razorbacks average 90.8 points per game, 24.4 more points than the 66.4 the Tigers allow.
- Arkansas has a 9-0 record overall and a 7-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 66.4 points.
- In games Missouri allows more than 90.8 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Tigers put up 7.7 more points per game (71.9) than the Razorbacks give up (64.2).
- Missouri has gone 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.2 points.
- Arkansas is 3-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it gives up more than 71.9 points.
- The Razorbacks have totaled 239 more points than their opponents this season (26.6 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 38 more points than their opponents (5.5 per game).
- The Razorbacks average 44.9 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Tigers by seven boards per contest.
- Arkansas is 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. Missouri is 1-2 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Razorbacks average 14.2 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Tigers by 3.8 rebounds per contest.
- The Razorbacks are 6-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 2-1 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Arkansas records an average rebounding margin of +11.5 rebounds per game. Missouri averages a margin of +4.3 rebounds.