The Arkansas Razorbacks (9-2) are at home in SEC play against the Georgia Bulldogs (7-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The Razorbacks are favored by 9 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 160.5 points.
Arkansas vs Georgia Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arkansas and Georgia
Arkansas and Georgia Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 9+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Moses Moody, who averages 15.9 points per game.
- Jalen Tate leads Arkansas with 4.4 assists a game and Connor Vanover paces the team with 7.3 rebounds per outing.
- Moody is the top three-point shooter for the Razorbacks, knocking down 2.0 per game.
- The Razorbacks steals leader is Desi Sills, who grabs 1.8 per game. Vanover leads the team averaging 2.2 blocks an outing.
- Toumani Camara holds the top Bulldogs spot in two categories: scoring (14.3 points per game) and rebounding (8.9 rebounds per game).
- Sahvir Wheeler is the Bulldogs go-to assist guy, averaging 7.7 per game.
- The Bulldogs are led by Justin Kier from beyond the arc -- he knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Georgia's Kier has the top spot on the team's steals leaderboard with 2.3 per game and Camara is first in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Arkansas vs Georgia: Last Meeting
Arkansas vs Georgia (Last 1 Games)
- The 87.2 points per game the Razorbacks put up are 17.2 more points than the Bulldogs allow (70).
- Arkansas is 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 70 points.
- Georgia is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 87.2 points.
- The Bulldogs' 81.4 points per game are 14.3 more points than the 67.1 the Razorbacks give up.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Georgia is 4-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 1-0 and a 1-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 81.4 points.
- The Razorbacks have put up a total of 221 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20.1 per game), and the Bulldogs have out-scored opponents by 103 points on the season (11.4 more per game).
- The Razorbacks and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the glass this season, with the teams averaging similar numbers (43 and 42.7 boards per game, respectively).
- The Razorbacks are 5-2 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Bulldogs are 0-0 when they lose the rebounding battle.
- The Razorbacks and the Bulldogs are evenly matched on the offensive boards this season, with the teams averaging 13.3 and 13.7 offensive rebounds per game, respectively.
- The Bulldogs are 3-2 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Razorbacks are 1-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Arkansas records an average rebounding margin of +8.9 rebounds per game. Georgia averages a margin of +9.4 rebounds.