A pair of hot teams square off when the Arkansas Razorbacks (8-0) visit the Auburn Tigers (6-2) on Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at 7:00 PM ET. The Razorbacks are 3.5-point favorites and put their eight-game win streak on the line against the Tigers, who have won five straight. The point total in the matchup is set at 148.
Arkansas vs Auburn Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arkansas and Auburn
Arkansas and Auburn Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks scoring 16.9 points per game.
- Connor Vanover paces Arkansas with 7.6 rebounds per game and Jalen Tate leads the team with 4.6 assists per outing.
- The Razorbacks are led by JD Notae from long distance -- he connects on 2.0 shots from downtown per game.
- Arkansas' blocks leader is Vanover, who averages 2.5 per game. Desi Sills leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a contest.
- Justin Powell has shown out this season to lead the Tigers in points (13.9 per game), rebounds (6.4 per game), and assists (4.5 per game).
- Powell is tops from three-point range for the Tigers, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Jaylin Williams is tops on Auburn in both steals (1.1) and blocks (1.4) per game.
Arkansas vs Auburn: Last Meeting
Arkansas vs Auburn (Last 1 Games)
- The Razorbacks average 20.9 more points per game (90) than the Tigers give up (69.1).
- Arkansas has a 7-0 record overall and a 5-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 69.1 points.
- When Auburn allows more than 90 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Tigers' 75.8 points per game are 14.2 more points than the 61.6 the Razorbacks allow.
- Auburn has compiled a 6-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 61.6 points.
- Arkansas is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75.8 points.
- The Razorbacks have totaled 227 more points than their opponents this season (28.4 per game on average), and the Tigers have scored 53 more points than their opponents (6.7 per game).
- The Razorbacks average 46.6 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Tigers by 6.7 boards per contest.
- The Razorbacks are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 0-2 when they lose the rebounding advantage.
- The Razorbacks average 14.6 offensive boards per game, outgaining the Tigers by 1.5 rebounds per contest.
- The Razorbacks are 5-1 against the spread when grabbing more boards than their opponents. The Tigers are 0-2 when they trail in offensive rebounding.
- Rebounding has been a pillar for both teams this year. Arkansas records an average rebounding margin of +13.2 rebounds per game. Auburn averages a margin of +7.3 rebounds.