The Arkansas Razorbacks (7-0) will try to extend a seven-game winning streak when they host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (7-1) on Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at Bud Walton Arena as big, 12.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET on SECN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.
Arkansas vs Abilene Christian Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
ATS Records for Arkansas and Abilene Christian
Arkansas and Abilene Christian Betting Information
||ATS Record Against 12.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
- Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks scoring 16.3 points per game.
- Jalen Tate leads the team with 4.6 assists per game and Connor Vanover paces the squad with 8.1 rebounds per matchup.
- JD Notae knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the top mark for the Razorbacks.
- The Razorbacks steals leader is Desi Sills, who grabs 1.9 per game. Vanover leads the team averaging 2.9 blocks a game.
Abilene Christian Leaders
- The Wildcats leader in scoring is Coryon Mason with 9.9 points per game. He also adds 1.9 rebounds per game and 1.6 assists per game.
- When it comes to Abilene Christian leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Kolton Kohl with 4.9 rebounds per game and Reggie Miller with 3.4 assists per game.
- Logan McLaughlin is tops from three-point range for the Wildcats, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Miller is at the top of Abilene Christian's steals hierarchy with 2.6 steals per game and Clay Gayman leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- The Razorbacks record 90.7 points per game, 35.7 more points than the 55 the Wildcats allow.
- When Arkansas scores more than 55 points, it is 7-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Abilene Christian is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 90.7 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 74 points per game, 13.9 more points than the 60.1 the Razorbacks give up to opponents.
- Abilene Christian has compiled a 7-0 overall record and a 2-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 1-1 and a 2-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 74 points.
- The Razorbacks have totaled 214 more points than their opponents this season (30.6 per game on average), and the Wildcats have scored 152 more points than their opponents (19 per game).
- The Razorbacks average 47.7 rebounds per game, outrebounding the Wildcats by 13.1 boards per contest.
- When Arkansas earns the rebounding advantage they are 4-1 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Abilene Christian is 2-0.
- The Razorbacks collect 14.7 offensive rebounds per game, more than the Wildcats by 3.5 rebounds per game.
- The Razorbacks are 4-1 against the spread when they win the battle on the boards. The Wildcats are 2-0 when they lose the rebounding edge.
- Both teams thrive on the boards. Arkansas records an average rebounding margin of +13.6 rebounds per game. Abilene Christian averages a margin of +0.1 rebounds.